“Parenthood” 3.07 ‘Forced Family Fun’
Air Date: November 1, 2011
Discussion, Full Video
Summary: Kristina plans a family night but it doesn’t go as she expected. Crosby fears Jasmine’s date will replace him as Jabbar’s dad. Julia steps in Zoe’s life and Zeek continues to question Sarah’s involvement with Seth.
- Why is the family not helping Kristina more?
- Do you think Kristina may have post-partum depression?
- Should Crosby and Jasmine have a more thorough discussion about Dr. Joe with Jabbar? Or is it too early?
- What do you think about Crosby’s reaction to Dr. Joe?
- Do you think Julie being involved with Zoe will turn out badly, with the adoption?
- Why is Zeek the only one questioning Sarah’s involvement with Seth?
- Do you think Sarah and Seth should get back together?