“Parenthood” 3.04 ‘Clear Skies From Here On Out’
Air Date: October 4, 2011
Discussion, Photo & Full Video
Sorry for the delay in posting this and other updates – I was on vacation and not organized enough to pre-post this time. I’ll be spending the next week catching up!
Summary:Zeek lands a role in a commercial, prompting Camille on her own achievements. Sarah and Mark take their friendship to a new level, while Haddie and Alex relationship starts to fall apart. Meanwhile, Crosby and Adam disagree, while Drew’s date with Amy doesn’t go as planned and Jabbar and Max friendship goes through a rough patch.
- Were you surprised Zeek would take that commercial?
- Do you think Zeek will pursue acting?
- I hope Camille shows her art!
- Sarah and Mark – was the PDA at school going too far?
- Why was Crosby dishonest with Adam about Max?
- What would you have done about Jabbar / Max?
- Did Amber overstep during Drew’s date?
- What happened between Haddie and Alex?