“Parenthood” 3.08 ‘In-Between’
Air Date: November 8, 2011
Discussion, Full Video
Summary: Amber gets a taste of what her mother is dealing with when she moves back home and decides to let Seth stay at her place. Adam tries to get physical with Kristina while Crosby struggles to come to terms with the idea of another man in Jabbar’s life. Drew and Amy decide to take a step forward in their relationship.
- Why does Amber decide to let Seth stay at her place?
- Why is Adam pushing Kristina, physically?
- Do you think Adam and Crosby should have hired that assistant?
- Do you think Crosby is dealing better about Dr. Joe?
- Does Sarah not see herself falling into old patterns with Seth?
- Why is Sarah holding things back from Mark?
- What do you think about the kiss?
- Does Amber standing up for Sarah remind you of a certain Gilmore Girls scene??
Lauren Graham gives a great interview about this episode here.