Contact

GilmoreNews.com is made possible by the support of fans just like you! If you have any news, tips, or suggestions, please let me know! Readers often ask how they can contribute to GilmoreNews – the following ways are especially appreciated:

• Submit a trivia question (including several answer options)
  • Send me a link to a news story related to Gilmore Girls
  • Send me a link to a news story related to an actor previously on Gilmore Girls
  • Submit a review of a fan video
  • Let me know someone from Gilmore Girls has recently guest starred on another show (very useful!!)
  • Submit an opinion piece about Gilmore Girls – any editorial articles are very welcome

GilmoreNews is Media-Friendly

PR agents or those looking to advertise GilmoreNews are also encouraged to contact Arieanna at the information below. Advertising is available in a variety of banner sizes, as advertorials (related to Gilmore Girls content), or through giveaways.

Please do NOT email with questions about how to contact actors or show creators or for answers to very specific episode questions. You may find them searching on GilmoreNews or on Google!

Contact Information

Arieanna Schweber
arieanna@gmail.com
twitter.com/gilmorenews
Facebook.com/gilmorenews

GilmoreNews.com was previously GilmoreGirlsNews.com

23 thoughts on “Contact

• Pingback: Gilmore Girls Fan Videos by Rachel — Gilmore News - Gilmore Girls Community

• December 3, 2015 at 7:49 pm

So looking forward to the reboot! This is one of my very favorite shows!

• March 9, 2016 at 12:29 pm

Dean is truly the worst! Like cringe worthy.

I hope that the reboot helps tie up loose ends… Aka.

Please🙌🏻
    Lorelai + Luke
    Rory + Jess

• July 5, 2017 at 6:22 am

I totally agree but luke and Lorelai are together so Jess and Rory together would be weird which is very depressing. I want Jess and Rory to be a thing so bad.

• July 8, 2016 at 11:53 pm

I just realized why I like Gilmore Girls so much.

Date: Friday, July 8th, 2016 at 20H26
    Season: 4
    Episode: 19
    Title: Afterboom
    Scene (min:sec): 14:23
    Source: Netflix

I have seen season 1-8 six times over at the least. The writing is simply incredible. I wish I was as intelligent and cultured as Mrs. Amy S.-P. Her scripts, oh God, ger scripts! Everytime I rematch the seasons, I understand a new cultural reference. I have grown up looking up to Rory, and today, I can understand every decision Lorelai has made. SP’s writing is not only easily comprehensible to the blue-collared man but it is an impeccably detailed portrait of how the fortunate are perceived. Thank you Mademoiselle Amy for such a breathtaking view on the importance of life’s smallest details.

This scene is breathtakingly divine , and I believe not everyone will be able to see what I saw while watching this episode. The characters assume their purpose and their meaning for their presence in Amy’s vision. And I cannot say enough how it has touched my heart when it made me realize that it was a mirror image of myself and my little sister Alex.

I do not write today for anyone but Mrs S.-P.

You’ve made Lorelai the one with incredible imagination, enviable quirkiness and sublime wit. She’s sexy and true. And I live by her values. Rory is cerebral and beautiful with incredible judgment, but with a sensitivity that makes hearts melt.
    That is my Alexandra.

You have given me this extra moment with my sister, even though she is not with me.

And I may sound crazy but I just want to say that I appreciate what you have done for me. This feeling , this synchronized beating, this everlasting meaning. And by the way… I am nobody. I am no one. I own nothing and I don’t have anything special to say about myself. But if there was any moment I felt most special, it was while I watched Gilmore Girls.

You have revived my family bonds and my core values. You, Mrs Amy, are the reason why I accept myself and why I am able to live and endure people that do not believe in me. You represent my soul’s liberation. You are engraved in my heart forever because you have made me live something that even the closest people in my life would never be able to make me feel.

I am alive. I am free. I am Gilmore.

Yours truly,
    Marie-Sophie
    Trois-Rivières, Qc, Canada

• July 17, 2016 at 3:11 am

Hi I am Kinga, and your show helped me to survive first 9 months with my baby girl. She was falling sleep when listining the music from Gilmore Girls:). I love your show. And I was super exited to see new one, but for some reason we can not watch it on Netflix , we are from OBX in North Carolina region. Please help we want to be witness of the Gilmore!
    Love
    Kinga

• November 24, 2016 at 3:13 pm

I would like to know if this new Gilmore Girl series will be available to purchase as DVDs? I have the complete series DVDs and do not subscribe to NetFlix. I hope so as I would love to see this reunion.

• Pingback: Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life – Spoiler-filled Review – Gilmore News – Gilmore Girls Community

• Pingback: Why it makes sense for Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life to continue – Gilmore News – Gilmore Girls Community

• Pingback: On the Dissatisfaction of Rory Gilmore – Gilmore News – Gilmore Girls Community

• January 24, 2017 at 4:16 pm

Does anybody know the name of the song that the band was playing/singing at the opening of the Bridesmaids Revisited episode in Season 6, show no. 16, February 28, 2006, the bat mitzvah?

• Pingback: Why I wouldn’t buy ‘Gilmore Girls’ as written by Rory Gilmore – Gilmore News – Gilmore Girls Community

• February 21, 2017 at 7:18 pm

PLEASE MAKE A SEASON TWO PLEASE

• February 25, 2017 at 1:04 am

Please do a season 9 !!! I can’t stop watching de series, i’m just too much un lové with thé caracters of lorelai and rory!!! I just Want more of their story!

• April 4, 2017 at 9:36 am

Did anyone see Keiko Agena in 13 Reasons Why on Netflix? She did great!. I had no idea she was in it.

• April 8, 2017 at 10:07 pm

Forever hoping and wishing they make a Gilmore girls : a year in life part two. To see Luke and Lorelai finally married and to find out who the father of rory’s baby is. Which I’m praying that Logan is the father or I’ll be completely crushed. It’s suppose to be Logan and Rory, his fiancé needs to go this will be the perfect reason. #willalwaysbeteamLoganandRory

• June 29, 2017 at 12:43 pm

No I think Rory needs a big time break from man and raise her child in a different order since she hasn’t really grown up at all I believe maybe this child will help her raise herself up to a different Rory Gilmore…

• June 29, 2017 at 12:41 pm

Hello I am a huge fan and i wanted to say that right Now or maybe later i am writing my other story going through what happened after Rory said she was pregnant and i wanted to make sure it is okay with you all…

• September 4, 2017 at 12:17 pm

I missed the revival of the Gilmore Girls.
    Please let me know if it will return for the rest of us who missed the only return of the updated version of the GilmoreGirls.
    I don’t want to miss out. …

• September 24, 2017 at 3:22 pm

They should make a Gilmore Girls: Year In The Life Part Two, or just make a Gilmore Girls movie…… I am a huge fan of Gilmore girls, and I’m super sad that it went off the air…….

• October 8, 2017 at 11:18 am

Just noticed that FreeForm is not going to be showing Gilmore Girls at the 11 am slot anymore after Oct. 13th. In it’s place is The Middle. I am not sure if this is just for the Halloween season as they are showing movies each day at noon, but it might be over. I emailed them and gave a complaint. I hope it stays on.