- Why is Lorelai still avoiding Luke?
- Do you think the chances of another star being discovered in Stars Hollow are greater or worse than anywhere else?
- Did Mitchum keep Logan from Rory on purpose?
- Why doesn’t Rory just cancel her dinner with her grandparents?
- Why does Rory get so mad at Mitchum? Doesn’t his family come first, when it comes to celebrate something as big as graduation?
- Is Rory conceited in thinking Mitchum is sending Logan away because of her?
- Does Rory agree with Mitchum’s plan?
- Why does Emily expect Luke at dinner, if he only comes when invited/forced?
- Would you be proud to have a building donated in your honor?
- Why does Emily invite Christopher and a date the same night as Lorelai? Isn’t that rude?
- Was Chris turned off of Lynnie because she was forced on him?
- Why is Emily coming on so strong? Does she think that effective?
- Did Rory lie to Lorelai about her plans with Logan, or was the party last minute?
- Is the party Rory’s way to make Logan want to leave, because Mitchum is right?
- Did Lorelai just need someone "outside" to talk to about Luke? Someone not emotionally involved in her decision?
- Should Lorelai push to get Luke?
- Do you believe that some things are never meant to be, no matter how much we wish they were?
- Why didn’t Lorelai tell Luke about meeting with Anna? Would it have helped, to know what Anna thought?
- How would eloping affect April, if at all?
- Does Lorelai push too hard? Why can’t she sit down and think rationally with Luke, instead of pushing so hard?
- Did Lorelai go too far in saying that Luke needs to figure out how April fits into their lives, not the other way around?
- Why does Lorelai go to Christopher? Why does she sleep with him?
- Does Lorelai regret sleeping with Christopher?
Gilmore Girls Episode Recap:
Lorelai slept over at Sookie & Jackson’s place, and it’s now the morning. They are "attempting" to be super quiet. Jackson "quietly" asks Sookie if Lorelai said anything last night, but Sookie says Lorelai was "somewhere else" all night while they sat and had tea. Sookie knows it’s Luke, but doesn’t know the specifics. Lorelai has been awake, looking very depressed, the whole time.
It’s a chipper morning for Taylor until he spots a new guy playing guitar in Stars Hollow (Guest Star: Joe Pernice). He’s speechless (in a bad way) while this troubadour sings Amazing Glow by the Pernice Brothers.
Rory has her camera out to photograph ever moment of Logan’s Yale graduation day. Rory has convinced him, for the benefit of the loved ones, to attend his graduation ceremony. Rory plans to avoid the Huntzbergers.