Has Netflix Teased More Gilmore Girls?

Netflix has fans wondering if more Gilmore Girls episodes are afoot.

Recently, Netflix sent out a tweet using an image from the original series of April Nardini’s science fair project determining via DNA that her father was Luke but substituting the photos with Rory’s potential babydaddies: Logan, the Wookie, and the oft-forgotten Paul.

Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life was a big hit, at least per unsubstantiated but apparently reliable viewing reports, and Netflix is still sending out tweets about the show and “keeping the lights on”.

So, things look promising.

The best pick amongst these three guys?  I like Paul and root for him because although he’s dull, he seems solid and would do the right thing by Rory.  Not enough info on the Wookie guy, although anyone who would dress as a Wookie might be an instant write-off.  Then there’s Logan.  I was never a fan of Logan’s but he’s the best of the lot here.  Of course, I’m hopeful somehow Jess is a contender.

Still, wasn’t this the plot of Mamma Mia?  Okay, people didn’t seem enthused about Stars Hollow: The Musical, but perhaps a dream episode in the style of a jukebox musical using songs from Grant Lee Phillips, XTC, the Bangles, Paul Anka, Carole King, the Shins, Sam Phillips, Bananarama and Hep Alien?  Well, it’d be my dream episode.

23 thoughts on “Has Netflix Teased More Gilmore Girls?

• January 4, 2017 at 11:15 am

Funny that jess isnt in the pic

• January 4, 2017 at 11:49 pm

She never slept with jess

• January 5, 2017 at 8:23 pm

who knows he could be the guy in the wookie outfit
        at the end he looked like he still cared plus the wookie guy never took his mask off so who knows
        could of been jess he was a star wars fan

• January 5, 2017 at 4:31 pm

She never slept with jess

• January 7, 2017 at 9:20 am

Why was not Argentina whoops was on the Tango Nightclub given a closeup as we’re the other dancers and did he do the choreography

• January 4, 2017 at 8:44 pm

My favorite conspiracy is Jess being the wookie. I’ve seen others hope for this and though it’s unlikely, unrealistic, and slightly unreasonable i hold a little bit of hope for this. Even though we don’t like Logan the way we love Jess, I think it would be interesting to see how he would handle being the father if he truly is.

• January 5, 2017 at 8:25 pm

by the look of the whos my daddy board he seems possible since his cuzin did one like it aswell maybe its the genes i hope we get more episodes

• January 5, 2017 at 5:04 am

Just power watched all 8 seasons. Completely obsessed! Hoping for another season!!!

• January 5, 2017 at 7:15 am

Logan= Chris Jess=Luke.
    Rory asked Chris how he “Felt” about Lorelai’s decision to raise Rory alone. This was her feeling out whether or not to tell Logan that she was expecting. This is a fairly easy one to figure out.

• January 5, 2017 at 9:52 am

Did we see her sleep with paul

• January 5, 2017 at 9:55 am

We didnt see rory sleeping with paul either…

• January 5, 2017 at 11:01 am

Insults are not tolerated here. I’ve edited / deleted to keep it friendly. :)

• January 5, 2017 at 1:21 pm

My guess would be Logan. Although, looking at the whole Luke/Christopher situation, I believe Luke was always far more of a father to Rory than Christopher ever was. So perhaps it’s not just simply about who the father is, but more about who is going to be a father figure to this child growing up? Personally I’d like that to be Jess, but we’ll see……hopefully #TeamJess

• May 8, 2017 at 5:21 pm

When God lowered his defense and allowed a great city in ancient Judeia to be deortsyed, it was a warning. When the warning wasn't headed, he destroyed the Great Temple. The Trade Towers was a symbol of America as much as the Temple was a symbol of ancient Israel. Our Nation was blessed for over 200 years but we have allowed filth to overcome our lives and God has warned us. The next attack will certainly be far more henious than 9/11, and my gut tells me that will be soon.

• January 5, 2017 at 1:46 pm

Although it’s too far fetched for Jess to have been in the Wookie costume, I would LOVE for him to be the father. It’s more likely to be Logan’s baby, but Jess will help her raise the child……hmmmm, now that I think about it it’s a little to Lorelai/Chris/Luke.

• January 5, 2017 at 2:17 pm

Netflix considering Season II Year in the Life!!! I think that should be the discussion point!
    Yaaayy!! I trust the Sherman Palladinos with everything else! Still can’t get enough of the the reboot – still unbelievable to be back in my old stomping grounds of Stars Hallow – love it there!

• January 5, 2017 at 3:38 pm

I really like the man Jess has become as an adult. He is SOLID. I love Logan and Rory as a couple. That is true LOVE !!! They are Richard and Emily (to me) The cheating, I did not like – Logan needs to stand up to his family and not marry someone he doesn’t love. Not fair to any of them…Logan, Rory and especially Odette. Glad Luke and Lorelai finally got Married. Well done!!!! Love Love Love the Life and Death Brigade – Logan would make an awesome Father !!! Rory and him are meant to be together.

They will do more…..timing will have to be right!!!

• January 6, 2017 at 3:29 am

I think that, if is the guy in a wookiee costume, it’s give more chances to Jess, because if it’s Logan’s Jess has not much oportunity. And of course, if Luke has place in Lorelay and Rory’s life… Jess will have a tons of oportunities with Rory. Sorry for my awful english redaction, i’m from Argentina and I haven’t practice my english writing in some years.

• January 6, 2017 at 4:07 am

The theory that Jess might be the Wookie is so ridiculous. Jess is NOT the father of Rory’s child.
    First, I doubt Rory wouldn’t have noticed whom she is talking to. And second, if Jess had slept with Rory without letting her know who he is, it would have been so very wrong and devious of him.
    He would never do that.

• January 8, 2017 at 3:33 pm

Jess being the Wookie is crazy. If it was really him, he would have revealed him self to Rory no doubt. So he is out of the picture. As far as Paul, he barely featured in the show, in fact he and Rory were only together once or twice, and the rest of the episodes she was reminding herself to break up with him. Logan is the best choice for the baby’s father and in my opinion my favorite. I have always been a Rory and Logan fan and I don’t think Logan is anything like Christopher. He is good for Rory, and always pushed her to be the best she could possibly be. They loved each-other so much that after 10 years, they were still seeing each other despite the fact that Logan was engaged and Rory had Paul. Well in a way she had Paul. He was not really relevant. Anyway, my rant basically means the Logan is the baby’s child ad I really hope that there are more episodes, and in these episodes Logan and Rory finlly officially end up together.

• January 6, 2017 at 8:06 pm

I love jess as much as the next person but I don’t like him for Rory, at least not anymore. Faults and all, I felt Logan was a much better fit for her combining both her Emily and Lorelei sides if you will. I hate the Logan/Christopher comparison even though I know that was what was intended. Rory being exactly like her mom just seems like such a cop out not to mention anti-feminist despite the whole premise of the show. Anyway I felt like Christopher’s conversation with Rory implied more that he wished Lorkelei had involved him more even though in the end Rory turned out fine without him.

• Pingback: Las 4 estaciones de las Chicas Gilmore | enRojoPasión