Jess, Luke And Kirk, Oh My!

Today looks like a fun day on the set of Gilmore Girls!! Milo Ventimiglia was back on set as Jess, joined by Scott Patterson as Luke and Sean Gunn as Kirk. Joining them on the far left in the top photo is George Anthony Bell, who is not only the voice coach for all the actors, but who guest starred as Professor Bell from Yale in 7 episodes of the series!

As you can clearly see, Scott is clearly wearing a tuxedo in the images, and THAT is very interesting!

The top image comes to us via Scott Patterson with the following caption:

TinkerBell/Capt.Cornball/StunGunn/AngelFace GGBoys Chior! I’m conducting! #GilmoreGirls @MiloVentimiglia #earplugs!!

Following that, we have these gems from Sean Gunn and Milo Ventimiglia!

I just told him I’m Team Logan. #starshollow

A photo posted by Sean Gunn (@thejudgegunn) on

And from Milo:

Hello from the past, wait present, no you’ll see us in the future :) @warnerbrostv #GilmoreGirls @netflix. MV

21 thoughts on “Jess, Luke And Kirk, Oh My!

• April 18, 2016 at 11:39 pm

Who is the fourth man?

Also – these are an appropriate contrast to the Logan/Mitchum ones!

• April 18, 2016 at 11:44 pm

Fourth man is George Bell, dialogue coach extraordinaire and sometimes supporting character actor from past seasons. The man who made it possible for the lightning fast dialogue to be letter perfect as ASP insisted.

• April 19, 2016 at 1:14 am

Scott in a tux and Milo being there screams L/L wedding to me.
    Maybe now people can finally stop with the Rory/Logan wedding nonsense.

• April 19, 2016 at 3:00 am

they all look so happy, I can’t help but smile at these pics! …but what about earplugs? some kind of karaoke involved maybe? lol I soooo can’t wait!

• April 19, 2016 at 3:36 am

I still stand by my original thought:
    DOUBLE WEDDING!!
    L&L
    R&L

• April 19, 2016 at 4:41 am

1st: They’re s gorgeous I can die.
    2nd: We have not idea when those photos were taken (it could be a month ago), we only know when they’ve been posted.
    3rd: We have not idea if they were taken before, during or after they filmed something. So, the way Milo looks, mans nothing (he could have been waiting to get dressed).
    4dr: I don’t understand the presence of Kirk at a R/L wedding at all.

• April 19, 2016 at 4:46 am

A Luke and Lorelai wedding would be the perfect solution. Even Chris fans would probably admit that Luke has always been Lorelai’s end game. (I love David Sutcliffe, myself, but always knew L/L would be it.) And even though they said Rory would choose between her previous beaus, if she chooses without saying “I Do” it’ll keep fans of the others hoping. :)

• April 19, 2016 at 5:25 am

Okay. Now I’m ready to scream: JAVAJUNKIE WEDDING!!!!

• April 19, 2016 at 5:44 am

JESS!!! YAYYY!!! Oh, looks like Luke’s wearing a tux. What could that be, I wonder? (Luke/Lorelai wedding – YAAYY!!!)

• April 19, 2016 at 9:57 am

Chris fans? Wait… there are people out there who still want Chris and Lorelai to end up together instead of Luke??

• April 19, 2016 at 9:58 am

Looks like they’ve given Scott an unfortunate hair piece.

• April 19, 2016 at 10:32 am

Also .. I still think it’s a double wedding and the last four words are “I do” spoken by the two Gilmore Girls!!

• April 19, 2016 at 10:38 am

Looks like there is a ring on Luke’s finger – in the first shot where his hand is blurry.

• April 19, 2016 at 11:39 am

Well we do know that Lorelai and Luke are engaged when the revival begins, so it wouldn’t surprise me if he had a ring on.

• April 19, 2016 at 1:57 pm

I’m hoping that Luke and Lorelai get married at last!

By the way….Milo!! I don’t know why, but I just get so excited when I see pictures of him on set #TeamJess

• April 19, 2016 at 5:15 pm

The first time he popped up on Gilmore, it made me smile that George Bell was permitted to portray an erudite Yale professor [great story on why in the Gilmore Girls Companion] as opposed to the 180 degree role he played as a stereotypical disrespected Disney Channel adult, the chattering, cluless principal on “Even Stevens”. Also liked that he was in one of the more remembered Gilmore scenes, the LDB “Bell Interuptus / Rory Freaks” scene.

• April 19, 2016 at 6:50 pm

I hope it does = a wedding however, I will be the Debbie Downer, Look in the background. It looks like either the outside of the Gilmore house, or Shilton or possible Yale. Meaning maybe they went to Richards funeral, or An April graduation maybe?? Or something to do with Rory at Shilton??? Who know, just a thought.

• April 20, 2016 at 6:11 am

Rory is not getting married to anyone in the revival. However, I do think we will see a Luke/Lorelai wedding.

• April 20, 2016 at 5:36 pm

Jess seems to be more pivotal to the Stars Hollow’s plotline. When Milo said that jess is there to push someone forward, I think he’s hinting at pushing Luke forward towards marriage since jess was the one that challenged and pushed Luke to understand his feelings for Lorelai last time by saying that he (Luke) doesn’t go after what he wants. I feel like rory’s decision to teach a class comes from myriad of sources but I feel like Jess wouldn’t play such a big role in it because he’s always encouraged her to go after her dreams of becoming a reporter and understands only the star’s hollow Rory so I don’t think he would take her abandoning her dream so easily. I think something big, along with her grandfather’s death, is going to encourage her to looking in the direction of teaching since she has already started feeling dissatisfaction with her vagabond lifestyle as a reporter. Maybe rory is ready to settle down and live in one place but I don’t think she’ll be ready for marriage… hopefully she’ll realize who “the one” is by the end.

• April 21, 2016 at 12:28 am

The Rory being a teacher rumors are so misleading. I don’t think she becomes a teacher at all. Paris and Francie are involved in the Chilton stuff too, and I highly doubt they teach there. It’s probably career day, or something similar.

It’s interesting what Milo said about Jess being there to push the ball forward and point “people” in a direction. I believe L/L start the revival already engaged (in the EW article they call Luke “fiancè”), so he has little to push there …it’s more likely he was talking about Rory. She’s the one seemingly directionless. I believe Rory’s storyline will be very career oriented, maybe Jess will help her realize what she wants to do. Maybe Logan and the LDB will help her ease up a bit. I don’t necessarily think she’ll end up with one of the guys, but who knows.

It’s a given at this point the rumored wedding will be L/L. I don’t think there’s any doubt left about that.

• Pingback: Milo Ventimiglia Talks About Jess’ Journey – Gilmore News – Gilmore Girls Community