Matt Czuchry on the Gilmore Girls Set

Tanc Sade (Finn) recently released this photo of himself and co-star and fellow Life & Death Brigader Matt Czuchry (Logan) on the set of Gilmore Girls. Tanc was recently featured in a BuzzFeed article that features all our favourite moments of Finn on the show, a solid read if you’re a Life & Death Brigade fan!

The return of Matt Czuchry to the set is not without it’s drama, as it’s been made clear that Rory will choose an Ex during the revival, one of Logan, Jess or Dean. It’s recently been released that both Milo Ventimiglia and Jared Padalecki were on set for Fall scenes, which puts them possibly in the revival (if they actually shot the scenes on set), and we know that Logan is in the finale from his involvement with the Life & Death Brigade scenes. SO… we have a lot to think about now, don’t we?!

This picture looks remarkably similar to the one released by Rich DiDonato, who is returning to Gilmore Girls as another guest star. Rich previously held 4 *different* roles on Gilmore Girls, “Man #1,” “Dad”, “Eddie the Mailman” and “Cliff.” No word yet if his role is reprising any of these, or perhaps keeps up with the trend of new characters every time!

Perhaps these photos were taken on the same day? Or, Matt’s character could simply be wearing a black t-shirt in a scene filmed over multiple days.

1011259 591015331055652 3995346109343523825 n

6 thoughts on “Matt Czuchry on the Gilmore Girls Set

• March 22, 2016 at 1:56 pm

Wowsers. Didn’t think it was possible but he looks even better now than during the show’s run. Father Time has been kind to Logan Huntzberger. *Swoon*

Make the right (only) choice, Rory. :-)

• March 22, 2016 at 7:48 pm

I agree. ;)

• March 22, 2016 at 4:49 pm

My God, Matt Czuchry is delicious. Time has been good to him. I only hope to run into him in NYC before the Good Wife ends and opportunities take him elsewhere.

• March 22, 2016 at 7:53 pm

If Rory doesn’t take him, I WILL

• March 23, 2016 at 6:55 pm

He does look great, especially now. He had grown into a very good looking man. So I guess his looks could be a big part why I ended up liking his character. Looks aren’t everything but they are sure a big bonus. I didn’t like his character at first because he seemed to be an arrogant and spoiled kid. But I liked him after his character changed and developed throughout the whole show into a kind, sensitive, respectful, responsible, loving guy. I’m not sure what was the turning point for me at which I changed my opinion of him. Maybe it was after their break up with Rory when he tried to win her back with the all the different approaches, including even going to Lorelei. Because that’s when we see that he really changed because as he said himself that “if he saw himself doing this, he’d beat the crap out of himself”.

• March 25, 2016 at 9:45 am

I keep coming back to this post. Matt Czuchry with a little bit of stubble is so YUM. He cleans up nicely, too, but man scruffy Logan is something else entirely. This is why the his scenes in 5×21 – “Driving Miss Gilmore” are some of my favorite Logan moments.