Rory Will Choose an Ex

Ever since the end of Gilmore Girls, the top question everyone has had has been about who Rory should end up with. With three solid boyfriends in her past, Dean, Jess and Logan, it was never “who will she find in her future?” but who should she have chosen, with most fans believing she should end up with one of the suitors on the show. After all, that’s how shows work: a main character ends up with one of her existing suitors, whom we have spent time getting to know. It may not be realistic, but it’s expected.

So, fast forward to the news of the Netflix revival, and the top question again has been: “who will Rory choose?” #TeamDean #TeamJess and #TeamLogan have all been battling it out, so to speak.

Early on, Amy confirmed that Rory would begin the series as ‘dating’ / ‘single’ and we all presume she will be dating one of the guest stars, perhaps Paul, but that will end (perhaps one of the major ‘changes‘ we are told to expect from the plots). However, based on casting, we have been assuming a return of a past flame. Milo Ventimiglia has been confirmed for 3 episodes, Logan for several (including the finale, as confirmed by a co-star), and Dean for only 1 episode. This leaves #TeamJess battling with #TeamLogan.

Milo has gone on record to say he’s there to help force change for someone, as is his way. Many presume this puts him out of the running. Others point to the heavy involvement of the Life and Death Brigade in the finale, and this spoiler, as indications that Logan will redeem himself.

Now we have from Michael Winters the confirmation that Rory will indeed choose from among her suitors, from his Gilmore Guys podcast. So, who will Rory choose? Here’s what Michael has to say:

“I would not touch that hot button. I want to stay away from it, they’re all such nice guys — Jared and Milo and Matt, you know? I don’t know, who would decide, who could decide?

I think I know from the scripts who has an edge, but I’m not going there.”

So, that leads us to assume she will make a choice between Jess and Logan!

86 thoughts on “Rory Will Choose an Ex

• March 20, 2016 at 3:29 pm

I’m team Logan. I didn’t liked his character at first but the more he developed and changed the more I liked him. Yes, he was not always perfect, but who is? He was the most serious and grown up relationship that Rory had. Rory did say in one of the later episodes that she thinks Logan is “the one”. Logan was a spoiled arrogant guy at first. I myself can’t stand these kinds of people. But the way he grew up in last couple of seasons was impressive. He was committed to the relationship with Rory. He didn’t cheat on her after they got back together. Logan started working in London and took work seriously and he was proud of it. He was a good writer too and they did have a lot in common with Rory. Remember how he helped her with publishing the news paper in time. He had the talent and knowledge of running the news paper. He loved Rory a lot. In one of the episode Paris even said that Rory broke him, meaning that he belongs to her and Rory belongs to him. When Richard had a heart attack, he flew in immediately to support Rory and her family. And when Rory thanked him, he said that she doesn.t have to thank him because there were no other place he’d rather be. Logan was adventurous and loved to surprise her. He definitely had a respect for Rory. And when he screwed up, he did apologize for it. So I don’t understand why people think that Jess is better. Jess was a rebel and we all go through the phase of dating this type of guys, but we don’t marry them. I feel like it’s the teenagers or people who’s never been in a healthy grown up relationships that would choose the guy like Jess. Like the people who need drama in their lives, who just don’t know what it’s like to truly love and respect each other. I didn’t see much growth in Jess. Yes, he wrote a book which was a big accomplishment for him. But we didn’t see him enough to understand how much he changed as a person, in the terms of how he treats people and how would he treat Rory if they were together. So I can’t really expand on this. But based on what I saw in him as a teenager, I just couldn’t stand him and my opinion never changed. Dean was her first love and Rory outgrew him fast. They had nothing in common anymore. It’s not even worth to write about it.

• March 20, 2016 at 11:54 pm

I’ve read all the discussion, everyone makes good points, but I have to say stop making assumptions about the fans please, it’s uncalled for and, frankly, stupid. Just to prove a point, do you guys believe Luke and Lorelai had an healthy relationship? I’d say no, not in the least. There’s no arguing they’re the meant to be of the show though. So, are we supposed to believe Amy Sherman Palladino wrote them that way because she has an unhealthy relationship with her husband? Or all the fans rooting for them can’t have stable relationships? …my point being, stop with the assumptions. This is a tv show, perfect couples are boring. Perfect characters are unnerving. I like my couples and characters flawed, thanks. That said, my money’s on Jess. Logan’s cool, but the R/J dynamic is something else.

• March 21, 2016 at 12:00 am

Honestly, all of them are too good for Rory. Absolutely hate how she developed and just liked her less and less as the seasons go by every time I re-watch it. Really liked her in early seasons.

Probably the main reason I could never support Logan/Rory, not his fault by any means, though really really not a fan of his influence on her.

Anything but Logan/Rory.

• March 21, 2016 at 1:25 pm

#Teamlogan I think Logan totally supported her and really loved her my heart broke when she said no to his marriage proposal but she didn’t want marriage she wanted to live a little bit but now that she’s grown up she might be ready for him and he is in the finale and “several ” other episodes I think they both need each other and they bring out the best in each other all in all I think they are a strong gorgeous power couple

• March 22, 2016 at 1:38 am

I’m sorry that you are so sensitive and felt hurt by what I wrote. It’s my opinion and maybe you don’t agree with it. Which is fine. I thought discussion was about Rory’s relationships but if you want to talk about Luke and Lorelei then here is what I think. There is no such thing as a perfect couple or perfect relationship. People who never fight are in danger of the whole relationship falling apart once they do fight. You have to know how to love, respect, compromise and when you fight you have to fight fair. Don’t go into the path of insulting or putting each other down and no name calling. Once you cross these lines, it will only get worse from there. When you know that you are wrong, you should be strong enough to admit it and apologize. A lot of times people will start taking each other for granted, which is terrible. Because once you think you don’t have to do anything for each other to keep the romance going, that’s when things get off track. Luke and Lorelei had a complicated relationship but their characters were not as bad as Jess’s. Jess had no respect for Rory. He took her for granted from the very beginning. He was to cool to show her his love. He was aggressive and had a bad attitude. Maybe when you are a teenager, it might be cool to date a bad boy and have a lot of drama in a relationship. Yes, it’s exciting at first. But once you grow up, you just want a good partner by your side. Someone who will have your back, who will love you and respect you, someone who cares. Because the best kind of relationship, is when your partner is also your best friend. My point is that I just can’t stand the way Jess character was written. Just because Amy Sherman Paladino wrote Jess character doesn’t mean she is his fan. She wasn’t the one who wrote the final season, so maybe if she did, she would have shown how Jess changed for the better. And maybe I would’ve felt different. But since he only appears in couple of episodes, it doesn’t really change my dislike for him. About the chemistry that everyone is talking about between Jess and Rory in the show. It might be because they were dating at the time in real life. But after their break up, they might not have the same chemistry on screen. I actually think I’d rather see Rory with someone else completely new than see her with Jess.
    I also seem to remember that Jess was the one who asked Rory to run away with him and basically drop out of Yale. Logan never told her that, he told her that she should go back because she loves school. It’s Logan’s father who discouraged Rory from pursuing her dreams. And since she had some weaknesses, she gave into doubting herself. Everyone is talking about how difficult Jess’s life is. How he didn’t have good parents…so poor him. But what about Logan? He had pretty screwed up parents. Just because you have money that doesn’t guarantee the happiness. And just because Rory partied during college years, it doesn’t make Logan a bad influence. Who doesn’t party in college? Let’s not forget also that Rory was the one who decided to steal the boat for fun. And Logan said that he would help with the attorney. So through out the whole show Logan continuously showed his loyalty, love and support. But Logan/Rory relationship wasn’t perfect by any stretch. Perfect and healthy relationship are completely different things. No relationship or marriage is ever perfect. What counts is how you deal with difficulties and problems. Everyone can just have fun. I also didn’t like the way final season was written where Lorelei was with Christopher. Now this is an unhealthy relationship. I don’t know how Amy Sherman Paladino would have finished the show but all I can do is hope that it would have been better than this!
    All of that being said, I believe that what we like, what we watch and what we do, does define who we are. We choose our own path in life. And our choices in life say a lot about us. We choose major in university, we choose our career, we choose our friends, we choose our partners, we choose our hobbies, we choose entertainment, we choose people we admire. And all of our choices reflect who we are. So I believe, people who choose Jess, don’t see that in real life this type of person wouldn’t be very likable. Team Logan!

• November 15, 2016 at 8:30 pm

Well said MKT!

• Pingback: Matt Czuchry on the Gilmore Girls Set – Gilmore News – Gilmore Girls Community

• March 22, 2016 at 7:40 pm

people went way too long on that…but okay, I really don’t think the fact of jess chooses are not capable to see that in real life that person would be difficult. In fact, many literati shippers know he was terrible when they’re dating but even when he asks Rory to run out of yale with him it sounds honest and selfless, as someone said here, too much passion and impulse? Yes, I agree. But it was from the heart (call me cheesy here I agree ahaha), he life was trashy, he didn’t know how to be reliable or anything but he indeed loved/loves Rory, he realizes that and she inspired him to be better person and all the stuff of Yale and the book that people had already pointed on. Such a pity we didn’t have too much of that Jess really.
    As I said I don’t see Logan as bad (a little spoiled on the begging but that’s okay) and his family is terrible too (Shira is like…ew). He has money so things are slighty easier, but I’m not being judgmental on that or thinking it’s not as genuine as Jess background is. They’re different, they’re both valid, they both suffer in different ways and they evolve.
    So yes none of the boys are perfect or terrible, they have qualities and flaw and turmoils to deal with, like all the people. When Jess dated Rory he was a teenager, Logan a young adult. That’s why I thing it’s not easy to judge them, really.
    I just disagree with ASP not being a fan of Jess, he almost had his own show and she was always bringing him back to show his evolution so I think the revival will follow that. Also I don’t thing people who choose not being in touch with reality…I was pretty much of a “Jess” while in school, I date a “Jess” now and all the thing was difficult on the begining but we worked on and here we are (that was way personal but whatever). I think of timing, and Rory definitely has a thing for Jess and for Logan, that’s natural let’s how the revival will move that thing…
    And thank god I’m not the only one who’s not a Rory fan she was so difficult to empathize during the last seasons.

So that’s it, as I said before, I’m #TeamJess, I want a happy ending for him no matter if rory is a party of it…And I hope she doesn’t get married and just end alone being independent and stuff. I do not trust really much on this statement made by Taylor, really.

• March 22, 2016 at 8:06 pm

Thanks for writing your response. Your contribution to this discussion supports my theory. You dated a “Jess” in school and you’are currently with a “Jess”. Your personal example justifies my “assumptions” about the audience. Thanks for sharing. Team Logan.

• March 23, 2016 at 1:51 am

ASP is a big Jess fan, and if you don’t think that it probably means you weren’t around back in the day.

But really MKT, you’re making a lot of assumptions. We’re talking about FICTION here …would I ever choose a guy like Heatcliff in real life? No, but I love Wuthering Heights. What make a fictional couple compelling is based on personal preference, not real life. You can go on about Rory/Jess/Logan/Luke/Lorelai as long as you want, but trying to psychoanalyse fans is stupid. And if you can’t back up your opinions in any other way, well that’s too bad.

• March 23, 2016 at 3:11 am

Amy definitely loves Jess. She initially offered Milo a 6 years contract, but he didn’t want to be tied to one show that long, so he signed for 2. And when his contract was up, she offered him a spinoff …meaning she was willing to write a show all about Jess. Unfortunately, the Jess spinoff fell through due to high production cost, and Milo didn’t want to come back to GG full time. But she said she would always write Jess in whenever he had time ….and she did.

I do believe she’s fond of Logan as well, though. I’m actually pretty sure she loves all her characters (why do you think Dean was around even after there’s was no purpose to his character anymore) ….but she was always vague about which Rory pairing she prefers. The only GG pairing she was always outspoken about was Luke/Lorelai. Whoever she envisioned as Rory’s endgame is a big question mark.

• March 23, 2016 at 4:50 am

It’s almost too bad they have decided that Rory will choose one of the ex-bfs. Some people will be upset, unless they REALLY make the choice believable and compelling. (None of this changing the way a character would behave to sell the storyline, which happened too much, and I LOVE GG.) I am team Jess because I liked the way Jess grew up and I even found him compelling as a troubled teen (and think he always treated Rory decently – no cheating on her. He broke up with the gf before he started with Rory, which was honorable. Plus, he was always in her corner) but I never disliked Logan and liked seeing Rory with Logan too. Too bad they couldn’t bring on a new guy who really just fit her so well that we could all agree that that’s the guy for her. Like Doyle with Paris.

• March 23, 2016 at 5:20 am

Rory ending up with a new guy would definitely be the more realistic choice. But this is a tv show ….they’re not gonna bring in a new guy the audience don’t know and, thus, don’t care for. They could have her up single again but …what would be the point of this revival then? …. so I believe she’s gonna end up with Jess or Logan, they’re the only possibile choices, and the reason why Amy’s bringing them back for multiple episodes. I think Dean will have just a nice little scene to give him closure. But Jess and Logan will have actual storylines …whatever happens, will be interesting to see what their characters are up to.

• March 23, 2016 at 6:59 am

Yes, it will be interesting. I’m having a hard time waiting for WHATever. Wish we’d get some news about when.

• March 23, 2016 at 8:38 am

In response to KaitLMH, I’m not trying to fan any flames, but this is a forum for discussion so here goes…

It’s really interesting to me that you used the term “honorable” to describe Jess. Like, I smirked a little at that (sorry? ). You said he’s honorable for dumping whatsherface before being with Rory. Are you forgetting all the stunts he pulled while Rory was WITH Dean to GET Rory? Not arguing that Rory wasn’t at fault for being receptive to Jess when she clearly was someone else’s girlfriend, but what he did is the farthest from “honorable” a guy could go. And before you say “oh but he was a troubled teen so he gets a free pass for some of his bad behavior/he didn’t know or wasn’t raised to know any better” Nuh uh. Don’t buy it.

Or how about when Jess pressured Rory to do more physically/sexually than she was comfortable with? Even when she said “Jess, wait” he still kept trying to undo her pants. Was that honorable?

Or what about when Jess DISAPPEARS on Rory leaving her stranded for her senior prom, for her graduation, and then calls and doesn’t say anything? Was that honorable too? And hello, breathy silent phone calls? Major creep factor.

Or how about when Jess showed up at Yale how ever many months after ditching Rory to proclaim that he’s finally ready to love her now and begs her to run away with him, leaving Yale, her mom, Stars Hollow behind? Yeah… upstanding guy there. Only wants to be with Rory on his terms.

I don’t argue that Jess is passionate, impulsive, loves Rory (actually words I would use to describe Logan, too), but honorable is not the word that comes to mind when I picture Jess Mariano.

Not saying that Logan doesn’t have his faults. But in terms of which of the two guys respected Rory more during their time together, I’d have to go with Logan. Which of the two guys appreciated her more, again, Logan. Yes, he slept with the bridesmaids when he thought he and Rory weren’t together, but let’s review.

(Borrowed from another user on Reddit because they made such a strong case!)

1. Rory cheats on Dean with Jess knowingly doing so.
    2. Jess cheats with Rory, knowing she is still Dean’s girlfriend.
    3. Rory cheats on Lindsay with Dean, again knowingly doing so.
    4. Dean cheats on his wife, knowingly doing so.
    5. Rory has intentions of revenge-cheating on Logan with Jess, but fails to go through with it.
    6. Logan sleeps with other girls NOT knowing that he and Rory are still together. And here I’d argue as a means of getting over her and realizing that he can’t.

If we’re talking about dishonorable here…. I see three people who cheated knowingly doing so and Logan.

Logan is impulsive, has poor reactions/coping mechanisms when sh*t hits the fan (Huntzberger dinner, his failed business venture), but he always apologizes for them.

If I recall correctly, the worst Logan has done was raise his voice to Rory at the pub when Jess visited, and leaving without her when she didn’t want to leave with him, but not before leaving her money to take a cab home. What a monster. Yet, Jess Mariano is honorable.

• November 15, 2016 at 10:20 pm

Well said Rogan! Perfect.

• March 23, 2016 at 1:58 pm

Like I said it’s just my opinion so I don’t have to back it up. And you don’t have to defend your opinion because it makes no sense to debate fictional characters created in the mind of a third person for the purpose of creating empathy for characters in a TV show. I personally would like to see Rory end up with Logan and that’s how I feel. Like you said we like characters based upon personal preference and personal preference is formed by each individual person based upon their real life experiences and fantasies. It’s obvious that there are many layers in the writing that will appeal to different demographics for different reasons. So simply put for the purposes of this discussion board – I’m team Logan.
    Jess spin off didn’t get picked up because the show wasn’t viable.

• March 23, 2016 at 2:05 pm

Man, Rogan, that is an excellent point. I always find it amusing when Logan-haters (or non-likers, for the not completely invested) mention the whole bridesmaids incident as the all-encompassing reason for him not being worthy of Rory. Remember the whole Ross and Rachel debacle on Friends? It was pretty much the same deal, with Ross sleeping with someone while they were on “a break” and Rachel interpreted it as cheating. I think Rory’s response was appropriate for her age; afterall, the interpretation can be very fuzzy. I have responded similarly in college. However, I do not fault Logan for thinking they were broken up because they had not spoken for weeks or something (GG time is so fluid I can never tell if weeks or days pass). As an adult, I can easily interpret a “break” or not talking for a while as a break up and I try to move on. At my age, I wouldn’t fault a guy for going a tryst if we hadn’t spoken for a while to ease the pain and then coming back to me when he realizes I was IT. Actually, that is exactly what happened with my love of (now) 6 years. (And he is of a hybrid of the 3 boys, if people are curious).

• March 23, 2016 at 2:16 pm

I said it was honorable for him to break things off with the other girl before starting with Rory. I didn’t say that Jess was honorable in general. LOL. To me, Jess had his own ethics code. You don’t have to agree. If everyone chose loved ones for the same reasons, we’d all be fighting over that one righteous guy. It’s fine for you to prefer Logan. Matt C is a cutie for sure.

• March 23, 2016 at 5:32 pm

So am not looking forward to seeing Rory pick between exes. Let’s look forward and not try to please every damn body. I fear this revival will involve too much fan pandering. Still, if I had to go for one then I’m Team Jess.

• Pingback: Did Dean Move Away from Stars Hollow? – Gilmore News – Gilmore Girls Community

• Pingback: Rory Visits Chilton in New Gilmore Girls: Seasons – Gilmore News – Gilmore Girls Community

• Pingback: The BIG Luke & Lorelai Spoiler – Gilmore News – Gilmore Girls Community

• April 7, 2016 at 11:14 am

Jess and Rory all the way!!
    Oh my! So it’s ok when a young adult (Logan) acts like a child, yells, gets mad and shuts down because he’s got rich family problems? But it’s not ok when a teenager (Jess) is trying to find his way in life and acts out. Hello, his mom gave up on him that’s why she sent him to Luke. His dad left him when he was born. For crying out loud the kid didn’t even know what his father looked like.
    Yes Jess stumbled quite a bit. He knew he messed up that’s why he called but didn’t know what to say. Even though he wasn’t graduating he asked that he still be allowed to attend prom. As far as him pushing himself on Rory it wasn’t that dramatic. He barely tried, she got up said no and he was fine, he didn’t force himself on her. What he was upset about was that he screwed up with his academics, he wasn’t going to graduate, he let Luke down and he couldn’t take Rory to prom. And being that he’s not very good with coping and expressing himself during that time he did what he knew best to do during those teens years and therefore left.
    Also when he asked Rory to leave with him it was summer time, she was done with her finals. Did she not leave for 7 weeks to Europe…twice? Jess wasn’t asking her to abandon Yale for good. Also wasn’t it Jess that got her back on track when she quit for a semester, when he told her that living with her grandparents and working with the d.a.r wasn’t her? In the mean time Logan just kept encouraging her to slack off and just go to bars all the time?
    So again which male character is better for the female character (Rory) in a fictional tv show? Jess!
    He’s grown up, he wrote a novel, he understands & knows her the best, he got Rory back on track, he’ always loved her ever since he met her (he tells her that) when he’s asking her to be with him in her dorm. Jess actually grew up, we saw that when she visits him in Philadelphia.
    While Logan reverts back to a child whenever he doesn’t get his way or makes a mistake (getting mad over the article she writes, calling her a free loader, marriage proposal in front of so many people, it has to be All or Nothing with him, the yacht, acting a fool towards Jess)…the list goes on. Logan always has his family’s money and resources to fall back on (the job in London made possible by his dad) that’s why he drives or flies to be by her side. After a while it stops being romantic and just becomes pretentious. While Jess has always figured out a way to stand on his own without needing much (just his books, clothes and a couch or mattress on the floor).
    Take the revival for example…8 years later and Logan’s besties are returning after not being seen at all in season 7. 8 years later and Logan is still acting up and doing foolish things with his pals. Can only be assumed by bringing them back, otherwise I see no point in the 3 musketeers. Unless they now have a business together.
    In conclusion Jess and Rory!! Hopefully they will rekindle their love at Lorelei and Luke’s wedding. Because that is the only wedding that makes sense to happen after all these years.
    For a fictional show i feel that this ending is the happy ending most fans are hoping for. After all Rory is 30/31 now, most women want someone by their side to share their life with by this age. None of that female power statements please.
    Jess and Rory together!!!!
    Luke and Lorelei married!!
    Happy ending!

• November 6, 2016 at 10:23 pm

Ridiculous. All the stuffs about Logan is just taken out of context. OMG! He yelled, he partied, he flew in a helicopter…
      Seriously? That’s your problem? Logan might have been an influence on Rory to steal a yacht but he didn’t influence her to drop out of Yale. As we know he continued going to Yale and it was Rory’s decision to drop out. He didn’t encourage her to drink at the bars, he invited her.

• November 15, 2016 at 10:29 pm

Your interpretation of Jess’s actions are weirdly rose coloured and not at all accurate :/ He actually does yell at her when she says no to being with him, and kept at it for a little while after she did. Not cool at all. No justification for that, sorry. Andhe WAS asking Rory to leave Yale and live with him in NY, not just for the summer. And again, no it wasn’t Jess that got her ‘back on track’ and back to Yale… And Logan wasn’t encouraging her to slack off, he was supporting her to make her own decision, while still letting her know his opinion. Hmm, what a jerk… Meanwhile Jess yells at her, telling her what to do based on his opinion of her. Riiight.

• April 8, 2016 at 7:15 pm

Wow. That is a lot of nothing. Basically everything Jess did was out of loving heart. He was young, his parents didn’t love him and so everything he did was fine and understandable. But Logan, no matter what he did, was a jerk. Right? Of course if you dislike someone everything they do will be annoying. So there is no point in arguing anymore who is better. Let’s just see what ASP decided to do with the characters. And to assume how the revival will turn out is silly too. You never know how the story might develop. I just want to point out one thing. One good thing that Jess did that everyone is talking about is he wrote a book and supposedly convinced Rory to go back to Yale. But I think Rory’s decision about going back to school was based on a few factors. Yes, Jess was one of them but not the only one. We can see Rory being unhappy for awhile. When she went to have breakfast with Logan at Yale and saw new students arriving at campus and the shot goes to her standing at the DAR looking pretty unhappy. She misses her mother. She invites Lorelei to her 21 birthday party and she was happy to see her. But you can see that Rory is sad when Paris is talking about being the new editor at the Yale newspaper. Rory’s grandmother moves her out of the pool house and into the bedroom next to her, so that shecan control Rory and track her every move. Of course Rory is annoyed about it too as she is an adult and can make her own decisions. Then of course Jess’s book made her think that if he can do it, so should she. Logan yelling at her at bar and saying that it was her choice to drop out of Yale and that she can do whatever she wants with her life, that no one stopping her. I believe it’s all of those things that made her decision about going back to school. I would not blame Logan for that. If anyone it was Logan’s father who discouraged Rory from pursuing her dream of becoming a journalist. And it was only one persons opinion. Yes, he owns newspapers but she should’ve seen that he might have an alterior motive. Always consider a source, what is motivation behind what people tell you. To be honest, I think if you are a strong person, you won’t be discouraged by anyone. You will do whatever it takes to achieve your dreams. And it doesn’t matter if a hundred people will tell you are no good and will not believe in you. All it takes is to believe in yourself, never give up and grab every opportunity that comes your way!
    P.S. I’m still team Logan:)

• Pingback: Set Photo Provides Major Spoiler – Gilmore News – Gilmore Girls Community

• April 23, 2016 at 5:58 pm

Team Logan Always Rogan!

• Pingback: Is Milo Ventimiglia Team Jess? – Gilmore News – Gilmore Girls Community

• July 26, 2016 at 11:27 am

As much as I thought Rory and Jess were perfect for each other, I kinda have a feeling they won’t be together since the actors dated and as far as I heard, they didn’t end up on a good note. There were even rumors of him being abusive and pushing her on the streets. Though I’m aware they are actors and it’s their job, it might be hard to kiss and pretend to have chemistry. And if Milo was telling the truth that he’ll be on 3 episodes might indicate he’s not on the last one and therefore Jess won’t be with Rory.
    I also liked Logan and how his relationship with Rory made him grow and I won’t be too upset if they are together because I’m sure whoever she ends up with, will be beautifully developed during the Gilmore year.
    Also, I never thought Luke and Lorelai were a good fit as much as her and Christopher. Then there was season 7 and him being a jerk. Which, btw, I thought it was completely out of character for someone who waited over 20 years to be with her. Then again, he wasn’t around that much for us to fully get to know him, so that’s that.

• Pingback: Where Has Rory Been Living? – Gilmore News – Gilmore Girls Community

• September 5, 2016 at 8:56 am

Rory need to be loved someone else like Josh hutcherson in hunger games mocking jay because she is my wife I care about her kept Jess and Logan not know it

Rory life about Josh hutcherson in hunger games mocking jay part 2 is perfect together in an relationship or marriage

• Pingback: Each of Rory’s Love Interests Will Get “Closure” – Gilmore News – Gilmore Girls Community

• Pingback: Rory Pregnancy Rumors: My Thoughts – Gilmore News – Gilmore Girls Community