Who Forgot to Invite Melissa McCarthy?

Earlier today we brought you insight from Amy Sherman-Palladino about whether or not Melissa McCarthy would return to Gilmore Girls: Seasons for the 4-part revival, and a lot was said about Melissa being too busy. It seems that Amy’s team is talking to Melissa’s team, but… who forgot to ask Melissa?!

It sounds like she’s not happy about it? Maybe she would LOVE to be there?! So, let’s make it happen people!!

#TeamSookie

4 thoughts on “Who Forgot to Invite Melissa McCarthy?

• February 2, 2016 at 3:25 pm

This doesn’t sound right – something is missing from this story.

I’ve seen Melissa on talk shows over the past few years, and I’ve never heard her mention her Gilmore years. Maybe she did, and I missed it. I have to wonder if there’s some bad blood there.

• February 2, 2016 at 5:55 pm

Now I feel something is indeed off. Was there a miscommunication or something? The contradicting opinions. I hope they work things out. I want the key players to return

• February 3, 2016 at 12:41 pm

So many topics out there, not sure which category my comment falls under! Of course, Sookie is an all time favorite! She and Lauren had such great “bestie” chemistry. I would really miss her. She is a phenomenal actor…. I so hope she is more than a cameo, but will take whatever I can get.
    I also so hope Taylor Doose is back and we get town meetings, reenactments, and a couple town festivals!!

• May 8, 2017 at 5:38 pm

Really, really interesting stuff you’ve got going on there. You took it in a whole new direction but still made it rezaonicgble. Well done!Also, I say this as a huge Billy Joel fan, but I’m really looking forward to “Get It Right the First Time”, only because you can only make it better. Keep it up!