“The Good Wife” 3.12 ‘Alienation of Affection’
Air Date: January 8, 2012
Summary: Lockhart-Gardner faces trouble when a recently divorced couple claims they influenced their separation for their own personal gain.
- What do you think about the pending case? Did you think Lockhart-Gardner would go down?
- Did Will do the right thing in hiring Alicia’s lawyer?
- Do you think Will will lose his license?
- Why did Cary help Lockhart-Gardner? What did he mean with what he said to Alicia?
- Do you think Alicia messed up the original divorce paperwork?
It looks like I missed the recap on Episode 11, ‘What Went Wrong’, which aired on December 11, 2011:
Summary: Lockhart-Gardner’s Legal Aid offers support to a policewoman who is accused of shooting her husband for insurance money. Alicia makes a sudden realization about her personal life, and Will finds out a shocking detail about Wendy’s investigation.
- Do you think Alicia will consider the partner track?
- Do you think Diane could be playing Alicia? To what end?
- Should Peter have used his influence at the prep school?
- Will Kalinda & Alicia be able to resolve their friendship?
- Are you surprised by Cary’s action to get the verdict?
- Are you surprised by Wendy’s confession to Will about her motives for investigating him?