10 thoughts on “A Gilmore Girls Christmas

• December 26, 2011 at 2:54 am

i can’t watch it from germany, thanks youtube!
    there are so much special moments in GG i can’t tell……

• December 27, 2011 at 12:16 pm

I keep hoping that Amy will make a movie or another season…ASAP!

• December 29, 2011 at 12:32 pm

“kid stole my antlers”

plus, that is one my favouritest christmas tunes, thanks arieanna.

merry new 2012!

• January 1, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Hi Arieanna-

I notice on ebay that some listings for DVD copies in preorder form are starting to appear for the movie “The Kate Logan Affair”. Maybe that means in the short term that wider availibility is on the way for those of us who would like to see how this effort from AB turned out.

• January 2, 2012 at 5:58 pm

My grandparents used to live in a house in Scotchtown. But they live in Florida. It’s my uncle’s new house. That house in Scotchtown was built in 1975, but I’ve never watched Gilmore Girls there before. I didn’t even know about that show. My grandmother’s old house in Scotchtown is my favorite. Gilmore Girls came out in 2000. I would’ve watched that show at her old house.

• January 15, 2012 at 12:25 pm

terrific scenes (& memories) of a classic show…..winter episodes are also my faves.
    the show has just this week finished airing on satellite (E4) here in UK after continuous back-to-back season re-runs. I’ve watched it complete from seasons 1-7 3 times now & I never tire of watching it….one of the best (written, produced & acted) programmes I’ve seen in years!
    lets keep pressuring & pressing all concerned for a “catch up Gilmores” movie – it would be fantastic for all the loyal viewers/fans to do a 5 years roll through of all the characters (including Jess & Dean etc)…..it would also bring closure & tie up a few loose ends!

• December 18, 2019 at 1:07 pm

Happy Holidays, one and all. I STILL haven’t re-watched the Netflix shows but I’m pretty sure I’ll get around to it next year. My brother says the musical is supposed to be so excruciating it’s funny so I’m going to try and watch in that frame of mind.

Peace y’all and all the best for 2020. It’s the gosh darn future.

• December 18, 2019 at 5:56 pm

Happy Holidays Rich – 2020 – A year of amazing vision :)

• December 26, 2019 at 9:16 am

And all the best to you for 2020 too.