“The Good Wife” 3.07 ‘Executive Order 13224’

“The Good Wife” 3.07 ‘Executive Order 13224’
Air Date: November 6, 2011
Discussion, Photos

Summary: Alicia worries that she will break confidentiality when the Treasury Department forces her to report on her latest client, while Peter reluctantly digs into Will’s past transgressions.

• Are you surprised Alicia refused to answer the question?
  • Will Cary & Dana still hook up as co-workers?
  • Why do you think Peter wants to pursue the case against Will?
  • Did Will just confess to his relationship with Alicia to Peter?
  • What do you think Will is going to do with the case against him?

If you haven’t seen Cary’s blog entries, they shed some light on his character.

5 thoughts on ““The Good Wife” 3.07 ‘Executive Order 13224’

• November 9, 2011 at 8:27 pm

This show isn’t half as good as Parenthood. I came here looking for recaps of that fantastic show – Can’t even believe how wonderful Lauren’s acting has been in the last few epis in particular. This site has really become disappointing. :(

• November 12, 2011 at 7:20 pm

Sorry that the site isn’t what we’d like it to be. I am trying to raise my family, work, watch these episodes AND follow the news, plus find time to report stuff here for FREE. So, I’m not as fast as I used to be, sorry.

• November 13, 2011 at 9:38 am

I think you do a fab job! I’m in the uk and love how u keep me up todate with all the cast of the Gilmore girls! Thanks for all your hard work!

• November 21, 2011 at 2:37 pm

Thanks Lianne!

• November 28, 2011 at 6:46 pm

I think you do a good job! When you update you have two things to put up! I also raise a family! I have four children, all under the age of 10. Hard Work! I come on here to check in on one of my favorite casts and actors/actresses!!!! Thanks for your hard work!!!!! I truly appreciate it!