“The Good Wife” 3.07 ‘Executive Order 13224’
Air Date: November 6, 2011
Summary: Alicia worries that she will break confidentiality when the Treasury Department forces her to report on her latest client, while Peter reluctantly digs into Will’s past transgressions.
- Are you surprised Alicia refused to answer the question?
- Will Cary & Dana still hook up as co-workers?
- Why do you think Peter wants to pursue the case against Will?
- Did Will just confess to his relationship with Alicia to Peter?
- What do you think Will is going to do with the case against him?
If you haven’t seen Cary’s blog entries, they shed some light on his character.