“The Good Wife” 2.19 ‘Wrongful Termination’
Air Date: April 5, 2011
Discussion, Full Video
Summary: The firm once again goes up against Louis Canning in a lawsuit involving an unusual number of suicides among employees at a large internet company; the residency question pops up in regards to Wendy Scott Carr, which puts Peter’s win in jeopardy; more people learn about Kalinda and Peter’s infidelity.
- Why is Alicia staying faithful to the firm?
- Will Alicia confront Peter? Will he be honest?
- Do you think Kalinda did befriend Alicia out of guilt? Or… ?
- Why does Cary continue to back up Kalinda? Will it get him in trouble?
- Will Peter win?
- Why does Will ask his girlfriend to stay? Does he love her, or is she just his only option?