“The Good Wife” 2.17 ‘Ham Sandwich’
Air Date: March 22, 2011
Discussion, Full Video
Summary: Lockhart & Gardner takes on the divorce case of a drug kingpin; Grace struggles with Eli’s campaign tactics; Kalinda’s past comes back to haunt her.
- Why didn’t we see Peter’s perspective on the "black" question? Usually he’s outspoken on these things… do you think Eli told him?
- Are you glad Alicia is letting Zach stick up on the "black issue"?
- Do you think Grace will start consulting the Pastor?
- Do you think Blake was right about Kalinda? Is that why Kalinda is nice to Alicia?
- What do you think Will is covering up?
- Will Cary leave and return to the firm? Is he becoming ‘friends’ with Alicia now?
- Why is Childs going after the firm?
There is a fantastic interview out about the Kalinda / Peter thing – read it here.
Anyone else happy that the episode opened with Matt Czuchry’s face? No, just me? ;)