The Good Wife 2.16 “Great Firewall”
Air Date: March 1, 2011
Discussion, Full Video
Summary: The law firm of Lockhart, Gardner and Bond sues a social networking site on behalf of a Chinese dissident, who posted an anonymous blog about democracy in China, and was jailed and tortured by the Chinese government when the site failed to protect his anonymity and turned over his IP address. Meanwhile, Eli gets a tip that he hopes will drive Childs out of the race, and Will and Diane hope to wrestle the firm away from Derrick Bond once and for all.
- Is Alicia surprised that her firm has different motives for taking the China case?
- Is there ever a right reason to do something?
- What did you think of Becca in this episode?
- Will Alicia consider leaving? Or is her firm more moral, overall, anyway?
- Why did Cary kiss Kalinda?
- Why did Kalinda really send around those change of address cards?
- Where is Blake still??
- Are you glad the Childs issue is over?
- Are you glad at the outcome of the vote for Bond?