Lauren Graham & Alexis Bledel Give “Gilmore Girls” Interview

Three years after Gilmore Girls ended, Alexis Bledel (Rory Gilmore on Gilmore Girls) and Lauren Graham‘s (Lorelai Gilmore on Gilmore Girls) sat down for a NEW photoshoot and interview with Entertainment Weekly for their Reunions Issue, October 2010.

Click for larger

Alexis and Lauren have a snippet in the article where they discuss where Gilmore Girls would be now for Luke & Lorelai – and if they’d have a kid!:

Alexis Bledel: I think so
Lauren Graham: Oh, really? Yes, probably.
Alexis Bledel: Maybe, like, two.
Lauren Graham: Two? Well, oh my goodness, we just got busy really fast! We didn’t even have the wedding.
Alexis Bledel: Well, it’s what the audience wanted.
Lauren Graham: All right, wel then, hey – we probably got married in year one. We’ve been away from the show three years. We had kid one in year two, and we had kid two in year three. That’s what Alexis says, and I am very overwhelmed by my toddlers.

The article mentions a video interview with Lauren & Alexis, but EW doesn’t have it up yet on their reunions page. Hopefully it comes out soon!!!

Comments

1. Ingrid says:

Alexis looks amazing in this pic!!

2. Elizabeth says:

Lauren looks so beautiful and young.

3. Wonder Y says:

EW has a knack for getting the most out of those two.

4. regis says:

ahh, what a sweet photo.

does my heart good!

5. Caro says:

They look amazing together…I missed that. I love this photo it’s sweet and I love EW for doing that!!

6. Tina says:

When people look back and review Lauren Graham’s career in 10, 20, 30 years etc, they will always see her as Lorelai Gilmore. Sarah Braverman doesn’t even come close (personally I think LG cries way too much in PH). Gilmore girls has been off the air for 3 years and I think more people talk about it than LG’s Parenthood. That has to say something about LG & AB’s chemistry and characters. Again, no one is talking about Sarah and her daughter Amber. Keep it up EW!

7. Caro says:

OMG I just watched the video…I LOVE them! Even though it’s a short video I really enjoyed watching it!!

8. Lynn says:

So great to see the two of them together again! Looking forward to reading this article!

9. Lathany says:

Gorgeous photo – and for them to come back and do this is quite hopeful for the movie… right?

10. bbd says:

yeah the video is up, for those who haven’t seen it yet:

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. [...] I shared a scan featuring a brand new picture of Alexis Bledel (Rory Gilmore on Gilmore Girls) and Lauren Graham’s (Lorelai Gilmore on [...]

2. [...] go along with the two new photos of Alexis Bledel (Rory Gilmore on Gilmore Girls) and Lauren Graham (Lorelai Gilmore on [...]

3. [...] on the (very) off chance that anybody missed it, you’ll want to check out the photos (here and here) and interview from Entertainment Weekly’s reunion feature on Gilmore. (The [...]