This was THE episode of The Good Wife that we’ve been waiting all season for! Would it be Cary or would it be Alicia? It was really down to the wire!
My thoughts on the episode:
- Has Alicia become more inconsiderate, as a person? We saw, for example, how "hard" she was willing to work in the divorce case, as well as how little care she paid to her assistant…
- Cary, on the other hand… is he nicer than you thought at first? For example, before even knowing what his assistant had to say, he was genuinely considerate to her!
- Do you think both Diane and Will favored Alicia? Or just one or the other?
- Should Alicia also have made more effort to bring in some overdue accounts? Or were new clients more important?
- Do you think Season 2 will focus on the 3rd partner… or is that something that will resolve in the remainder of this season?
- What did you think of the divorce case!? A complicated one, involving so much money!!
- Did Alicia not realize that her request for more clients was going to be a trade-off?
- Would you have chosen Alicia? Why or why not?
Now, after all that, we know that Cary will be back for Season 2… but in what capacity? How will they leave us hanging after 23 episodes for the season – just 2 more to go?