I won’t say this was my favorite episode of the season, but it was pretty decent. The cases were just ‘ok’, but it definitely laid the foundation for Alicia to start ‘cracking’, so to speak. She’s under SO much pressure!
- What do you think would have happened had Alicia met Will for their date?
- Are you surprised that Zach managed to come up with such an elaborate lie to cover for his dad?
- Why does Alicia decide to help Anil? Do you think she thought they were pressuring him about Peter?
- Does Will think Alicia wasn’t ready?
- Are we finally seeing Alicia crack? Is she tired of being Peter’s go-between, or simply tired of Peter?
- I’m so proud that Alicia decided to be honest with her children about her troubled relationship with her husband
- Do you think Alicia is being honest with herself, that she really wants to try again with Peter?
- What did you think about the mock trial? Was Will showing bias?
- Did you see the suicide coming? (I did)
- How do you think Alicia will react to the news?
I will have up the latest episode discussion ASAP!
Image: Photo: David M. Russell/CBS ©2010 CBS Broadcasting Inc