I thought this was a good episode. It didn’t move ‘forward’ a whole lot, but it had its moments. I learned a lot more about Amber in this episode, and really quite appreciated that insight.
- Does Amber regret "cashing in her V-Chip"?
- Isn’t Jabbar just the cutest kid ever?
- Did Sarah (Lauren Graham) suspect that Zeek was having financial issues when she saw the cufflinks?
- Why didn’t Adam & Kristina already have friends? Do you find that odd?
- Why doesn’t Jasmine want to tell Jabbar about her relationship with Crosby?
- I find it a bit unrealistic that Steve, a high school guy, would start talking about his virginity with Amber. Kind of icky. And SO a way to try to hook up with Amber, no?
- Did Sydney do something wrong – or right – when asking Jabbar to play for the soccer team?
- Should Amber be flirting with Steve?
- Do you think Zeek was actually happy to confess about his financial troubles?
- Do you think Camille feels she’s thrown her wife away, being “only” a mom and a wife to a man who is dishonest to her?
- I’m so proud of Crosby! We’ve seen him really grow up!
- Are you surprised Camille never confronted Zeek about his affair?
- Why does Camille only want Sarah to know about the affair?
- What did you think of Sarah’s collage?
- Did Zeek leave or was he kicked out?
The next recap will be coming soon!