The Good Wife 1.17 “Heart”
Air Date: March 16, 2010
Recap [Spoilers & Video]
In this episode of The Good Wife, we build up to a climax in the relationship between Alicia and Peter… and Will. Wow. I don’t know whether to clap or boo Alicia. Or both. What an episode!!
My thoughts on the episode:
- The legal case here followed a pregnant woman fighting to receive an in-utero surgery that her insurance company wouldn’t cover. There were so many tactics here, I was impressed. To keep it class action, or not. To use illegally obtained information, or not. To use Alicia’s contacts, or not. All of these things impacted the single couple the case focused on.
- That lawyer for the insurance company – yikes!
- Alicia, Alicia, Alicia. I’m not sure if I should have said ‘Yay’ when you had that moment with Will. Or when you went back. Or when you didn’t.
- Do you think Peter really found religion?
- Peter. Wow, I can’t believe I actually felt sorry for Peter in the end.
From this point on in the season, we’re going to see the tension shift towards the competition between Alicia and Cary (Matt Czuchry), which I’m really looking forward to.