The Good Wife 1.16 “Fleas”
Air Date: March 9, 2010
Discussion [Spoilers & Photo]
In this episode of The Good Wife, Stern & Lockhart need to find ways to cut costs or increase revenue. When presented with the opportunity to represent a drug dealer, they have to decide if their ethics will get in the way. Also, someone begins tweeting about Alicia and her husband… the question is, who is leaking the information?
- Why doesn’t Peter trust Alicia?
- Should Alicia have said the condoms weren’t hers?
- Would Cary be your first guess for the leak? Why?
- Would you have issues representing a drug dealer?
- Who do you think they’ll get in to the firm?
- The end…. will they be bad? Oh, I hope not!!