Lauren Graham Has Teeth Fixed?

In our discussion of the Parenthood pilot, readers commented that something seemed different about Lauren Graham (Lorelai Gilmore on Gilmore Girls). Mulunker wondered if Lauren had perhaps had her teeth done. To either confirm or put this to rest, I have put together a photo comparison.

Photo by: RE/Westcom/ 2010 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2/22/10 Lauren Graham, NBC Un"Guys & Dolls" Broadway Opening Night - After Party

As you can see, in the leftmost image (most recent), Lauren’s teeth are perfectly aligned and flush. In the right photo, though aligned, her two eye teeth are not quite flush with the front teeth.

So, though I didn’t expect to confirm the gossip, it does look to me as though Lauren had caps placed on her eye teeth so her smile would be seamlessly flush.

What do you think? Did Lauren have her teeth done? Was it necessary?

19 thoughts on “Lauren Graham Has Teeth Fixed?

• March 8, 2010 at 7:32 pm

Ummm, what?!? They look exactly the same. I think you picture proves she has not had her teeth done.

Is this site now been reduced to nitpicking gossip about our beloved GG stars? This is a serious disappointment to me.

It’s truly too bad you’ve stooped to this.

• March 8, 2010 at 7:53 pm

P.S. Look at the picture you posted of the Parenthood premiere and her smile in the banner on the top of your site! Same teeth!!!

• March 8, 2010 at 8:03 pm

Those two photos look the same to me. She doesn’t strike me as someone who would invest in procedures for vanity’s sake.

• March 8, 2010 at 8:09 pm

They do look different. She definitely got them done, and I wish she hadn’t. She doesn’t need ’em! Lauren is already fab.

• March 8, 2010 at 8:12 pm

Disagree Alli. Sara Elizabeth, you’re right. Lauren has stated several times that she stays away from cosmetic procedures. I think it’s extremely important to point out that her smile is at different degrees in the picture, so one wouldn’t be able to see the teeth the same in order to compare.

In my opinion, it’s a shame we’re wasting time talking about this at all when she has such an amazing new show out.

• March 8, 2010 at 8:23 pm

I mean, I love her, but her teeth definitely look different, and even though she’s against cosmetical procedures, she’s allowed to feel the need to do something different once in a while.
    Plus a dental procedure shouldn’t have to be a cosmetical procedure, maybe she HAD to do it, due to a biting problem, who knows??…

• March 8, 2010 at 8:29 pm

By far, the most annoying discussion ever. Seriously.

• March 8, 2010 at 8:48 pm

shes had work done inside her mouth yea but she had braces and all that junk as a kid and so did I and now our teeth are perfect to this day still because we take care of ourselves and wear bleach trays either to or before bed for 1-2 hours and brush our teeth really good so now I don’t think her teeth have changed it’s just the way the lighting was but in season 4 lauren was missing a tooth so yea she probably had her teeth worked on quite a bit and yea her teeth have changed from season 1 to now if you look at her closely.

• March 8, 2010 at 8:58 pm

Work on LG teeth? Certainly the two upper incisors [third over from centerline on both sides] have been flattened while rest appear the same. Necessary? None of our business. If LG wanted or needed the work for some reason so be it. Doesn not change how much we enjoy watching her perform so totally beside the point. Let’s move on.

• March 8, 2010 at 9:44 pm

her teeth look exactly the same in both pictures.

• March 9, 2010 at 4:12 am

• July 1, 2010 at 3:33 pm

who gives a shit if this nobody may or may not have had dental treatment for fucks sake spend as much time with your own and you may have some sort of life outside this bull shit website

• July 1, 2010 at 3:41 pm

lauren graham had a shit this morning. wooooooooo hooooooooooo every one lets talk about it and analyse it till we find some other fuckin bull shit celebrity crap to enlighten our dull lives. tom hanks sneezes last week and im sure he used his left hand to cover his nose. fuckin amazing shit

• July 1, 2010 at 3:48 pm

anita said cosmetical. is that a word. last time i looked in the dictionary it didnt have the al on the end. who gives a shit why or if this woman did something with her teeth. i could not give a shit if she smashed her own teeth in with a frozen penguin and sucked off an eskimo. no wonder the muslims want us all dead if we use our time with this sort of mindless pointless bull shit. including myself im just as bad spending the time dissing you bunch of cunts

• January 4, 2011 at 9:06 pm

Se Absolutely got her teeth done! I have watched Gilmore Girls seasons at least 20 times…I noticed it right away!

• January 5, 2011 at 5:30 am

to be honest…I can’t see ANYTHING different in these pics…

But I know that Lauren broke one of her teeth somehow…I don’t know how but I know she did a couple years ago..maybe that’s the difference people can see, because she HAD TO do sth to her teeth…well I can’t see anything. and to be honest i wouldn’t care if that woman got green teeth I ‘d still love her!!

• January 6, 2011 at 2:34 am

Who honestly cares if she gets work done? EVERYONE else in Hollywood has had some kind of work done! Everybody follows some sort of fad, whether it be clothes or getting your teeth fixed. So why complain about her! Why not complain about someone who has had a boob job or put that stuff into their face to appear younger! After all it is only her teeth!