The Good Wife 1.08 “Appearances”
Air Date: November 17, 2009
This episode of The Good Wife featured more scenes with Cary (played by Matt Czuchry, Logan on Gilmore Girls), which was fantastic. He and Alicia worked together on witness prep – peppering witnesses with questions like in court. Alicia thought Cary was being too competitive against her, to the detriment of their witnesses, but it’s his line of questioning that inevitably leads to helping their client. Meanwhile, Alicia has mixed feelings about her husband potentially being freed to come home on bail
– Cary was far more intelligent and cunning in this episode
– I liked that it wasn’t just Alicia saving the day here
– Alicia’s kids could find themselves in hot water with their detective work
– Alicia is still standing by her husband but i wonder if she will welcome him home. Which choice sets a better example for her kids?
– Do you think Will has feelings for Alicia?
Photo: John Paul Filo/CBS ©2009 CBS BROADCASTING