Gilmore Girls 7.17 "Gilmore Girls Only"
Original Air Date: March 6, 2007
Discussion Date: June 29, 2008
Read "Gilmore Girls Only" Recap
- Why is Lorelai pushing so hard for Rory to go to Mia’s wedding?
- Do you think Rory should take a job close to home? Why?
- Do you think it took too long for Mitchum to come after Logan?
- Was Rory right to tell Logan that she’s "not going to support every stupid decision" he makes?
- Why was Logan hiding, instead of facing his responsibilities?
- Why is Emily trying to learn business from Lorelai?
- Do you think Richard is avoiding work out of fear for his health?
- Is it out of character for Richard to avoid work, given his lack of ability to stay retired and find other things to do?
- Do you think Rory still loves Logan? Should she stand by him?
- Would it be good for Emily to come on the trip with the girls, or is it dangerous with the relationship with Mia?
- Do you think Rory is considering Logan in her choices of where to work?
- Do you think Luke was hesitant to be godfather to Lane’s twins? Why?
- Do you think Rory & Lorelai should talk less about Mia?
- Is it possible for Lorelai & Emily to develop their relationship with Rory gone?
- Why does Emily agree to go to the wedding?
- Is Zack avoiding Lane because he’s afraid of being a dad?
- Do you think Emily is aware that she caused the bitterness in her relationship with Lorelai & Rory? That it wasn’t necessary?
- Why does Rory tell Logan to go away? Should she listen to him?
- Is Rory being petty by punishing Logan instead of listening to him?
- Should Logan have respected Rory’s privacy, or is it his way to do grand gestures?
- Do you think Zack will make a good dad?
- Does Lorelai feel guilty for bringing Emily to see Mia?
- Do you think seeing Mia makes Lorelai realize that part of the lost relationship with Emily is her own fault? And painful to Emily?
- Why does quitting the Huntzberger Group make Rory proud?
- Do you think Logan will lose his inheritance now that he’s left the family company?
- Does Mia gently remind Emily that she plays a larger part in Rory’s life now?
- Is Lorelai trying to reach out to Emily, knowing that she is finally losing Rory in a way that Emily understands?
- Why didn’t Rory rush back when Lane was having her babies? Or even after?
- Do you think the show should have put more focus on Lane having her babies?