Gilmore Girls 7.16 "Will You Be My Lorelai Gilmore?"
Original Air Date: February 27, 2007
Discussion Date: June 24, 2008
Read "Will You Be My Lorelai Gilmore?" Recap
- Do you think Rory has to "make up" for the bachelorette disaster?
- What do you think of the baby shower ideas?
- Are you surprised it was so "easy" for Rory to get an interview with the New York Times?
- If you were Sookie, would you be jealous that Lane is getting a better baby shower?
- Is Rory babying Logan? If so, why? Does she suspect major problems?
- Does Logan want Rory to find out on her own about losing the money?
- Do you think Logan hitting hard times, after so much success, is showing his "true colors" more?
- Why does Zack want Luke at the baby shower so badly?
- Do you think it’s petty that Mrs. Kim doesn’t want to go to the baby shower?
- Is Lorelai right? Is Lane’s idea of freedom just as restrictive to her tastes as Mrs. Kim’s was?
- Why does Rory try to get Logan to call Mitchum?
- Is Liz right, is Luke getting "stuck" with the boat?
- Does Luke fear change?
- Do you think Lane & Mrs. Kim were on the same path as Lorelai & Emily were? To fights over petty things?
- Are you surprised April seemed to indicate Luke was "mundane" or in a rut?
- Do you think Lane will be a lot like Mrs. Kim as a mom? Is that bad?
- Why does Mrs. Kim insist on the baby shower after Lane is put on bed rest?
- Why do you think Logan rushed into the agreement? Doesn’t he have a team of lawyers & partners who should have done the due diligence?
- Which, to Logan, is worse? Making a mistake, or having Mitchum realize it?
- Why is Rory surprised that Logan wants to go to Vegas with Colin & Finn?
- Should Luke have sold his boat? Why?
- Are you surprised Lorelai didn’t phone Rory about Lane being on bed rest? Or about the fight with Mrs. Kim?
- Are Lane & Rory growing apart as friends? Will Rory being godmother help to bring them back together?
- Is Mrs. Kim thankful Lorelai was there for Lane, as a place of escape?
- Why is Rory upset that Logan is not at the baby shower, if it’s not typically a guy thing? Is that pain displaced from Logan hiding the truth from her?
- Why did Luke buy a new boat? Is that truly moving on?
- Is Lorelai hurt to not be involved in Luke’s life, his decisions, anymore?
- Luke has proved to himself that he can change & make decisions – will that bring him closer to, or further from, Lorelai?
Ok, and let’s be honest now, how many of you know people who have "borrowed" ideas from Lane’s baby shower?! I know I will when the time comes!!